2010 Camp!

On week 3 in the first term of school 2010, rooms 9, 10, 16 and 17 went to camp!

The transports that were used were the bus and ferry.
Our heart beats got faster and faster as we got closer to Camp Bentzon.
When we finally reached Camp we were welcomed by Erin and Peter (as well as weka's walking all around us).
In our four days of camp we spent our precious time doing kayaking, Sailing, Raft building, Burmatrail, Fishing, Confidence course, Fitness trail, orienteering and bushcraft as well as other small things like free time, sports, wharf jumping, swimming and diary writing.
We had wonderful cooks which were Heather and Steve which served us lovely meals.
There were very few injuries (not major).
All the kids enjoyed there time there and probably felt that time just flew by.
All the kids owe teachers, parents and everyone else who made camp a fun and special place, a big Thank-You!

9 Response to "2010 Camp!"

  1. I really enjoyed camp too Shari. It really is a special place for all those that go there!

    Anonymous says:

    NICE WORK SHARI I ENJOYED CAMP 2

    ABHISHEK

    Michael says:

    You guys must of enjoyed camp. I think the girls liked the diary writing hahhahahahhahaha.

    I think the parents was very helpful for the camp.
    And did any Rafts survive? I don't think so.

    Good job Shari

    Anonymous says:

    Hey Shari,

    Camp was GREAT!! I think you enjoyed too.
    Nice Job

    Anonymous says:

    Hey there! I think you wrote a piece of awesome writing. I cant say camp was awseome cause I didn't go.Heres a clue for who I am Micahel and Atarah didn't go to camp and I am a girl. Great work Shari!!

    Anonymous says:

    When I was at camp, it was really fun! hope you enjoyed camp too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Sahville

    Hamish says:

    Nice story shari that was a great detail

    Anonymous says:

    Yeah that was fun but I went in week 2. It was sooo fun! You did a great job Shari! I had a lot of fun kayaking and sailing and I bet everyone else that went did as well!! You guys rock!! Go room 7teen!!

    From Tori-Grace - rm 22

    Aashay says:

    Yeah camp was really fun too.

Powered by Blogger