The Amazing iPad


I finally had a turn with the iPad, because I'm the last person on the roll . It took room 17, five days for all the people to have a turn.
What I played on the iPad was Sherk racing, the Keyboard and also this Bubble game, it was kind of cool and that was my first time on a iPad but I've been on a iPod Touch before .
I like the iPad better because it's more convenient and bigger then a iPod phone . What's cool about the iPod is that you can fit it in your pocket and you can carry it around the place.
I also like the IPad because you can leave it at home when you can't fit it in your bag and the iPad has more games then a iPod touch.

1 Response to "The Amazing iPad"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi, My name is Elad, and i agree with you. I really like the Ipad, although i have never used it before. My mom and i both really want an Ipad, but for different reasons. I want it to be able to read books all the time, because i am a really big bookworm!

Powered by Blogger