My Holidays


In the holidays I had such a bad cold I wasn't allowed to go outside.
After four days I was allowed to go to my school holiday program, it was so much fun till I ate lunch! I got bad food poisoning and I didn't go till the next week.
On Monday second week of the holidays I did go back to my holiday program and it was fun but I will never eat from there again in my life.
On Tuesday we went to this place named Mega Centre over at the North Shore. It was fun we did bowling and laser-force, I came second in bowling and fourth in laser-force. I liked laser-force the most because I was really good at it I only died like I don't know 20 times, that is a lot!
On Thursday I went to the museum and went on the volcano thing and it was so cool, I got a little scared on it but I was ok in the end because in Henderson we would all be safe.
On Friday I was with my dad and we couldn't think of what to do but in the end we did- we went to Rainbows End. Dad and I first went on the Go-Carts and I came first out of everyone! After we did that we went on the family go-cars and we crashed into the side of the track and this time I didn't get a black eye!
Because when I was eight, the people thought that I was ten years old and I wasn't. When we did crash I had a multicoloured black eye!
Okay back to my holidays.
After I went on the Fear Fall and I was crying on the way up, I was so scared! On the way down I screamed so loud. Next we went on the Roller-Coaster and I screamed even louder on the loops! After we did that and I got so exited to go on the new ride, Invader - I can now do it without any hands on the handle! How cool!!!
On Saturday I went to the famers market with my Mum and Step Dad named Steve. When I was there I ate chocolate croissants and a lot of orange juice! it was yummy!!!
Last but not least is Sunday the last day of the holiday. I was at my Mums friends boyfriends birthday party and his name is Acmed and he is Egyptian - how cool - the cake was the best! it was a red sort of cake and it had coconut topping with wiped cream!
The next day I was back at school.

3 Response to "My Holidays"

  1. cool sorry about the food posion I argre never eat there again



    from samantha rm 17m

    cool sorry about the food posion I argre never eat there again



    from samantha rm 17m

    Samantha says:

    that is so cool I wish I could go to rainbows end next holidays!

Powered by Blogger