Wrestling Is True and Real!

My name is Dylan and I do wrestling with Champion Clinton Davis.
I do it at Club Physical by Wendys.
Mum drops me off outside Club Phyiscal. She leaves me for 1 Hour.
On Tuesday its 4 till 5 . Fridays it 5 till 6.
My friend Campbell who played T-ball with me also does wrestling with me.
The two best moves are the Half Nelson, Double Leg. The Hardest is the Chicken wing and the Leg Lace. The Double Leg helps me with my other sport Rugby to tackle better.
Wrestling involes commitment, tuff'ness and the biggest skill sportsmanship with some attitude as well.
This Wrestling is Real! It is not fake like WWE Wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin.
I really enjoy it because I get along well with everyone most of the time.





6 Response to "Wrestling Is True and Real!"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Is there competions?

    Anonymous says:

    great blog. Wrestling sounds so cool

    Anonymous says:

    Great blog. Sounds so cool.

    Anonymous says:

    Dylan awsome Blog great job

    Anonymous says:

    Dylan is wrestling in different city's of N.Z

    Anonymous says:

    Thanks for the comments

Powered by Blogger