Camping at Mount Egmont

On the 7th of July me, my sister and my Grandad went and stayed in a camp house at the base of Mount Egmont for a night.
When we got there it was freezing but luckily we found two small heaters but the heaters was not very good because even when we had them on full power it was still cold. The camp house had four cabins, one kitchen and toilets and some showers. When we unpacked our sleeping bags we went for a little walk up Mount Egmont. When we were walking we saw a giant valley and in the giant valley we saw a rainbow in the valley.
Once we got back to the camp house my sister and I played some uno. At 8:30 we went to bed in our clothes. I didn't get much sleep because my nose was runny and I kept sneezing.
In the morning my sister and I saw a rabbit.
Before we left we went for one more walk at the start of the trail, my sister spotted a sign that read that there's 1080 poison on the trail but we still went down it.
Once we got back we packed our stuff in our bag then we gave the key back to the owner. Finally, it was a long drive back home.



1 Response to "Camping at Mount Egmont"

  1. Cool story Daniel it sounds like a long adventure but the movie was the coolest of all

Powered by Blogger